TOP FIVE LINES AL PACINO DIDN'T RECITE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IN KANSAS CITY!!!
Academy award winner Al Pacino entertained 1,100 people at the annual fundraiser for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City at the Overland Park Convention Center last night.
Here's what we wish he would said . . .
- To Sexy Cindy Circo's Latest Boyfriend: "She's got a GREAT ASS and you got your head all the way up it."
- Maybe A Bit Of Advice To Mayor Sly: "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."
- Too bad "Uncle Al" would have never said anything like this about the racist P&L District: "If I was the man I was 5 years ago, I'd take a FLAME THROWER to this place . . . Hooah!!!"
- A message to Mean Jean: "I'm OUT OF ORDER, You're OUT OF ORDER, THE WHOLE TRIAL IS OUT ORDER!!!"
- We image this is how we would have introduced Westport impresario Bill Nigro to the crowd: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!
Here's the Boys and Girls Club of Kansas City link where you can still DONATE.