Tessa And The Kansas City Early Tuesday
Tessa Fowler and her super hotness inspires these Kansas City early morning links . . .
- Another Gamble On The Airport: Lottery tickets, keno games coming soon to KCI Airport
- Local blaze: KC firefighters battle smoke at used car lot
- Meth Town Power Move: The city of Independence will look at the feasibility of a solar farm as a supplemental source of electricity, part of an effort by Independence Power & Light to use more renewable energy sources.
- Show-Me Rolling Away A Strange Rule: Missouri House OKs Sunday motorcycle sales
- Sunflower State Sneaky Stump: Kansas inmate accused of smuggling drugs in artificial leg
- Dividing Lines Out in The Sticks: Sugar Creek pulls annexation from April ballot
- Firing Off Another Kansas City Home Invasion: Robbers point guns at family, steal electronics in KC home invasion
- Kansas City Pussy Rehab: Program hopes to turn shelter cats into office cats
- Sleaze Summit Renovation: Lee's Summit hits snag in redoing 1939 downtown post office
- Double Edged Vacation: A Couple’s Weekend in Kansas City
- Training For Global Climate Change: Weather plagued by identity crisis challenges spring practices
- Even More Local Hollywood Accounting: Kansas City Council will vote on reopening film office
And this is the first OPEN THREAD of the day . . .