Lucy Collett & The Kansas City Morning Look
Lucy Collett and her IMPRESSIVELY CURVY GINGER HOTNESS have sent us on a mission to compile the most important mainstream media links we could find this Friday morning.
- Kansas City Foodie Suggestions: City Hall announces Grade A Food Safety Excellence Award recipients
- Downtown Skyline Deal: One KC Place has new financing, leasing agency
- Missing You In Kansas City: Families of missing women want closure, and dogged investigator looks for answers
- Show-Me Gouging: Gas prices rise in Missouri, just ahead of spring breaks
- City Council Debates Imaginary Consequences Of Booze Blast Legislation: Vote leaves KC ordinance regarding drunken gun carriers unenforceable
- Gunfire Meet & Greet: KC police release suspected shooter in homicide
- The Unfriendly Skies Of Flyover Country: American Airlines Flight 4222 from Chicago’s O’Hare airport to Kansas City International Airport needed emergency assistance just after 10 p.m. Thursday night after crews called in that a suitcase did not match up with a passenger. . . . Update: ‘Mad guy said something stupid’ and forced evacuation at KCI Thursday night
- Scroll Down For First Friday Recommendations From KCCrossroads.org
- Dead Tree Strategy Useless Online Too: Fruitless marketing makes business manager see red over Yellow Pages contract
- Competition For Local Nerds: Super spellers are all set for overtime showdown
- Boozy Follow-Up Across The State Line: Homebrewers may get a boost from bill that would expand their beer base
- Kansas City Party Time According To KCUR: The Weekend To-Do List, March 7-9, 2014
Per usual . . . This is the OPEN THREAD for right now.