Lindsey Strutt And Back To The Kansas City Grind With Monday Morning Links!!!
Lindsey Strutt and her lingerie hotness starts our Monday morning look at Kansas City links as we prepare for the local work week . . .
- Monday Cowtown Miracle: Kansas City Trash Pick-Up Is On Schedule For This Morning
- More Gunfire Deets: Gunfire reported near 3 Kansas City gas stations
- Kansas City Organizing: Workers at a local union office find a union for themselves
- Sunflower State Snow Storm Tragedy: At least 8 killed in crashes across Kansas
- Show-Me The Start Of Silly Season: 2016 race for governor stirring in Missouri
- Flyover Country Tribute: Eisenhower Airport name may become official Tuesday
- Cowtown Taxing Question: How much to help Burns & McDonnell?
- Off-Season Advice: 2014 NFL Free Agency: 4 Players the Kansas City Chiefs Should Let Walk
- Scraping Up This Link: MoDOT crews use science to amp up snow and ice removal
- Celebrating George Nigro: Larry Moore calls out KC's most helpful auctioneers
- So That Belgian Booze Hounds Can Enjoy A Kansas City Fest: Boulevardia.com
- Kansas City Lunch Link Preview From Eat It Kansas City: New Sandwich Shop The Bite Opens in City Market
AND WE'RE BACK!!!
Once again this is the OPEN THREAD for all things off-topic, Kansas City and otherwise . . .