Kansas City Yoga Pants Mid-Morning Links
Kansas City mainstream media morning round-up of a few items worth a peek in much the same way yoga pants perplex us all . . .
- International Ruckus Over Cowtown Fit Pix: Kansas City gym fights company to remove illegally posted client photos
- Show-me Treatment Proclamation: Missouri governor to sign oral chemotherapy bill
- The Golden Ghetto Must Pay For The Education Of Po'Folk: Kansas AG tells lawmakers not to scoff at Supreme Court ruling
- Cowtown Carb Celebration: Baked in Kansas City is almost too much of some good things
- Show-Me Crystal Crackdown: Missouri DWI checkpoint yields 10 meth arrests
- Kansas Band Worthy Of Contemplation: Maria The Mexican, Influenced By Mariachi Roots
- Breaking Bread: FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn attended a favorite Italian tradition Wednesday morning at Holy Rosary Parish,
One more OPEN THREAD for all things off-topic but still important . . .