CELEBRATE THE KICK-ASS KANSAS CITY EARLY ASH WEDNESDAY LINKS!!!
Lindsay Lohan and her hottie photo shoot blasphemy starts this First Day of Lent for TKC.
Sometime a couple of years ago, Ms. Lohan posed with the Crown of Thorns and it's probably the most creative thing she ever did on camera which makes it the perfect start point for this morning . . . And here are the Kansas City links we're checking:
- Kansas City Security Advice: Business owner wants others to know the need for permit with alarms
- Upcoming Warning: Missouri Tornado Drill taking place Thursday . . . Kansas Too
- Sometimes Kansas City Cares: Missouri Man Plows Snow To Help Pay For His Friend's Heart Surgery
- Local Runaround: Man arrested after high-speed chase from Lawrence to KC
- Wichita Wild Times . . . Man was punched in the face during altercation: Kansas Walmart customer loses tooth after cursing at self-checkout machine
- Follow-up On Last Night's Tragedy: Investigation underway after infants body found on university-owned rec area
- The Last Favorite Kansas Contenter . . . Sam Brownback: The possible GOP presidential contender no one's talking about
- Kansas City Public Radio Weirdness . . . 'Free State Serenade': Chuck Mead’s Ode To The Dark Side Of Kansas
- Sunflower State Kindness: Kansas woman trying to help kids in Ukraine
- A Story Of Sleaze Summit Friendship Despite Economic Disparity: Lee's Summit students don't want peers to be priced out of prom
- Feel-Good Farmy News . . . Report: Most Kansas winter wheat crop faring well
- Maybe The Chance Of Spring Progress: Kansas City Royals top Cincinnati Reds 9-5
And yes, we realize that this blog is getting entirely too Catholic . . .
Forgive us this morning tribute . . .
We're soon to GET BACK to all the inside Kansas City dirt that makes writing about this town so much fun. More in a bit . . .