Candice And The Kansas City Friday Link Pool
Candice Swanepoel, coconut juice and bikini pix inspire this early morning link pool look . . . Check these Kansas City mainstream media links to start the day.
- Where's Mayor Sly??? Gates Foundation Junket Just Yesterday!!!
- Tech Improvements After Tragedy: KC man predicts better barricades after fatal crash at SXSW
- Show-Me Expensive Culture War: Business, religious groups oppose Missouri bill prohibiting LGBT discrimination
- The Latest Sunflower State Scheme: Brownback hoping to attract manufacturing jobs to Kansas from abroad
- Perfect Village Direction: PV Police use signs to keep drivers safe
- One More Kansas FAIL: Test glitch means all Kansas schools will be accredited
- Nice Sentiment But Nobody Wants To Stand Up To Mayor Sly & City Council: With no blight in play, cut extravagant tax incentives near the Plaza and in Lee's Summit
- Human Interest And The Open Hand: Faces of Kansas City: Karate inspires confidence in special-needs kids
- The Best Hipsters Like It That Way: West Bottoms link between Kansas and Missouri to close for six months
- All Of KC Media Promo Won't Make Back $20 Million: Big 12 Championship brings good teams and smart fans to KC
- High Art Vanity Project: “Glass Labyrinth” being built outside Nelson-Atkins Museum
- All The Fun That Rugrats Won't Let You Have: The Weekend To-Do List: March 14-16, 2014
This is the OPEN THREAD for all things off-topic and early Friday . . .