Kaley Cuoco And More Kansas City Saturday
Kaley Cuoco inspires this quick consideration of Kansas City mainstream media links . . .
- A Lesson In Changing Hype Tactics: Kansas City Public School District’s manager of public relations leaving
- Telcom Against Kansas Too: AT&T speaks out against 'discriminatory' Kansas bill
- Slight warm-up and Kansas City starts shooting again: Man seriously injured in KC shooting
- Logical Newspaper Conclusion For A Change: To reiterate, KCI remains a convenient favorite
- Cowtown Cheat: Former KC Business Owner Sentenced for $500,000 Tax Evasion
- Lesson In Suburban Jerks In Training: Parents: Bullying out of control in Ray-Pec School District
- Totally Gay Tiger Inspiration: Michael Sam holds extra meaning for one Missouri football fan
- All Because Of A Busted Fax Machine: One year later, scars of explosion at JJ's restaurant linger
- Hipster Racing For A Good Cause: No pants, no problem: Runners hit the streets of downtown KC
- The Kansas chick with the knife in her head is scary but not quite local
- Sorta Spring Training: Royals pitchers, catchers start workouts in Surprise
- Joe’s Weather Blog: KC Getting Frustrated . . . Also, a lot of the streets suck.
This is the second Saturday OPEN THREAD so enjoy it . . .