TKC EXCLUSIVE AND BREAKING NEWS!!! KANSAS CITY TOP FIVE SIGNS LOCAL DEMOCRATS ALREADY COUNTING THE HILLARY CLINTON FOR PREZ VICTORY!!!
Like it or not, in Kansas City Hillary Clinton's victory in her bid for the White House is already a foregone conclusion.
To wit . . .
CHECK THE TOP FIVE SIGNS KANSAS CITY ALREADY EXPECTS HILLARY CLINTON TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY!!!
1. Everybody Expects Congressman Cleaver To Be Promoted Up The Ranks
IF Congressman Cleaver takes a job in D.C., Expect no less than a dozen Democrats to fight each other over his spot. If he stays, like Obi-Wan Kenobi, he grows even stronger and strengthens his cred among Democrats across the nation.
2. Even More Ring Kissing Of Sen. Claire McCaskill
Sure, Gov. Jay might be Hillary's
first lady Vice Prez but it's really Sen. Claire's early endorsement that got the ball rolling.
3. Renewed Interest In Local Political Girl Power . . . Just Ask The GKCWPC!!!
The upcoming election will feature a comeback of "girl power" to the local political season and local voters will have a chance to vote for all of the "little Hillarys" in their own back yard.
4. In Union With Their GOP Leaders . . . Even Kansas City Conservatives Start To Hate Latinos A Little Less
Fun Fact . . . Once again the Latino vote will make or break this election. Sí se puede!
5. And EVERYBODY has forgotten the losing/lost wars in the desert.
There's no use dwelling over past/present/current foreign policy failures of the Bush/Obama years . . . It's much more
productive interesting to engage in a bit of Andy Kauffman level misogynistic theatrics to preserve the status quo.
Developing . . .