The Kansas City Friday Link Pool
A Maxim threesome inspires this Kansas City midday collection of important local links.
- Yet Another Local Foodie Guide: Checking Out KC's Restaurant Scene
- Naming The Dead Across The State Line: Victim of deadly shooting outside KCK City Hall identified
- Columnist Lewis Diuguid Makes An EXCELLENT Point Against The Toy Train: Paying for fixed rail expansion could put brakes on system in Kansas City
- Suburban Crash Report: Student struck by car in Lee’s Summit
- Kansas City Food Nasty Journalism: Gates, Tanner's, Waldo Pizza among area food establishments cited for health code violations
- Midwest Payout Ration: Kansas Ranks Near Top, Missouri Near Bottom When It Comes To Malpractice Laws
- Almost Spring Training In Kansas City: Royals agree to terms with Hosmer, Hochevar, Bonifacio
- Toys Next To Swedish Meatballs: New Hobby Lobby could move next door to metro's first Ikea
- Local Fight Over Vapor: Debate growing over e-cigarettes
- The Plays That Defined A Disappointing Kansas City Football Season
As always, this is just one more OPEN THREAD for all of the off-topic and otherwise gully conversation . . .