SUMMER ST. CLAIRE AND LET'S GET BACK TO THE KANSAS CITY GRIND!!!
Snowflake Summer St. Claire brings us to this glorious MLK holiday with her hottie modelling goodness as we start with a quick check of some of the important Kansas City mainstream media links out there . . .
Check it . . .
- Remember The Dream And Don't Put Trash Out Today: Trash pickup delayed, City offices closed Jan. 20
- Naming The Dead Across The State Line: Police identify victim in separate KCK homicide
- Old School White People Candlelight Memorial: Vigil to honor cold case slaying victims
- Insurance Industrial Complex Scrutiny: Missouri bill targets hospital billing practice
- Show-Me Baby Killer Crackdown: An abortion facility in Missouri would need to be inspected at least four times annually under a newly proposed measure in the state House.
- Guide To Eating Out In Kansas City . . . Ewwwww.
- This Week In Kansas City History - A pretty great reference from the KC Public Library
- Sunflower State Taste: Wine business growing in Kansas
- Hunters Killing Local Wildlife: Whitetail deer near extinction in Missouri
- Sweating It Out Together: Jewish Community Center marks 100th anniversary with mass work-out
AND WE'RE BACK!!!
As always, this is just the first OPEN THREAD of the week for all things off-topic and somewhat interesting . . .