Kansas City Top 5 Elvis Presley Birthday Celebration Suggestions!!!
Elvis Presley - so-called King Of Rock 'n Roll would have been 79 years old today if he wouldn't have died on toilet in some southern swampland. All of the Black guys he ripped-off musically are just a bit older.
Anyhoo . . .
TO MARK THIS EPIC DAY IN THE HISTORY OF WHITE PEOPLE WE HAVE 5 SUGGESTIONS FOR KANSAS CITY ELVIS PRESLEY CELEBRATION!!!
1. Ask Bill Nigro To Play Hip-Hop In Westport - The answer will confirm the legacy of modern pop music and it's divisive and racially segregated history.
2. Kansas City Record Store Visit - Remember the long lost days when music was tied to a physical commodity and profitable. TKC NOTE: You haven't visited a real KCMO record store unless the lady behind the counter has horrible hair color.
3. Visit Meth Town - Always a great reminder that white people aren't superior whatsoever . . . AND you're likely to see a great many unwitting Elvis impersonators who have much better style than their mullet wearing colleagues.
4. Mexican Grocery Store - Pick up a velvet painting of the King . . . Get one of Jesus too for half price.
5. Download a Little Richard song . . . OR fear the largely Asian and hip-hop influenced Electronica epoch in current pop music, read a bit about postmodernism and shudder.
More in a bit . . .