Jess Davies And The Kansas City Link Look
Jess Davies is a 20-year-old Welsh glam model who might one day be the future ex-wife of TKC if I can ever perfect my system for rigging the lottery via wi-fi and high hopes.
For now, we'll have to settle for checking these Kansas City mainstream media links this afternoon:
- Cowtown Biz High Hopes In A Losing Game: KC-area leaders advise Kansas on border war truce
- Local Burnt End Clue: KC police find torched car they believe was used in Tuesday's double homicide
- Thoughts About The Future Of Our Scholars: Kansas Citians React To Proposal For School District Overhaul
- Lesson In Austerity: Kansas Lawmakers Could Try To Reverse Corrections Cuts
- Ethics Celebration: Kander pushes campaign contribution limits, ban on lobbyist gifts
- Hamburger Property Rights: Appeals court serves up a whopper in eminent domain case
- Tragic High Times In The Northland: Teen faces manslaughter charge in death from synthetic drug
- Golden Ghetto Tech: Leawood-based Front Flip app hits 1 million users
- Unfortunate Post Season Win: Andy Reid named AFC Coach of Year by Committee of 101
- Merch For Losers: Bobbleheads, camo jerseys, T-shirt Tuesdays among Royals promotions for upcoming season
As always, this is just another OPEN THREAD for all thinks off-topic and otherwise interesting . . .