Rihanna And The Kansas City Link Pool
Rihanna bikini goodness enjoying a drink on the beach inspires this collection of Kansas City mainstream media links . . .
- More Crime In Our Favorite Kansas City: Police seek man after Brookside bank robbery
- Sunflower State Achievement: Kansas On Bloomberg's List Of Most Innovative States
- Reporting LGBT Prison Plans: Kansas gay inmate's husband not planning to visit
- One More Place To Park A Kansas City Eco-Devo Scheme: Vacant garage on Grand is being redeveloped as lofts, commercial space
- More Deets On The Kansas City Lady Trip To The Caymans: Did a former employee drop a dime on Cheryl Womack?
- Show-Me GOP Bright Ideas: Missouri tax cut proposal is back, but without corporate tax cut
- Saving South Kansas City: Cerner 'seals the deal' on $4.3 billion office plan at Bannister site
- Totally Selling Out This Year: Last call for Boulevard CEO
- Show-Me A Lesson In Faith Crackdowns: Mo. school continues prayer sessions amid complaint
- Yelling In Ooooooolathe: Police investigate after woman accosts neighbors
- Throwing Money @ Local Education Problems: Kansas City receives grant funds for low-achieving schools
- Kansas City Ruined A Brilliant Career: Former Chiefs tight end Tony Gonzalez makes retirement official
As always, this is just another OPEN THREAD for all things off-topic . . . And nobody cares about Jason Sudeikis singing karaoke in the Golden Ghetto except that it was funny to see Dead Tree Media using TMZ as source material.