Kansas City Chiefs Dominate Oakland Raiders 35-17 And The Local Halftime Report Links!!!
The Chiefs are making the Raiders look silly @ halftime 35-17 as this game gets out of control (3 takeaways in the 1st half) and Kansas City is well on their way to securing a playoff spot.
Broadcaster just said the Raiders have amassed 11 losing seasons in a row . . . So these weren't exactly insurmountable odds facing KCMO's football team today.
More importantly . . . Here are some Kansas City links of note for the afternoon and for d-bags who have already grown bored with conversation at cowtown sports bars.
- MUST SEE KANSAS HOT MIC: Wichita News Anchor Is Ready To "Get The F*ck Out Of Here"
- Sunflower State Debate Amid Obamacare: Brownback not moving toward Medicaid expansion; criticizes health exchanges
- Much Nicer Local Skies Today: Joe’s Weather Blog: Finally Some Warm Tidings
- Show-Me Donkey Show: National President Of Young Democrats Tours Missouri to Energize Young Voters
- Kansas City Sunday Blaze: Overnight fire guts KC church
- Human Interest Tale For Sunday: Boy, 7, alerts neighbors to house fire
- Sunflower State Justice: 'Hard 50' cases stack up at Kansas Supreme Court
Here's the OPEN THREAD where all off-topic conversation is welcomed while reminding this bloggy community that we hate spammers.