Jodie Gasson And The Kansas City Friday News Link Rinse Off!!!
Jodie Gasson and her showering hotness inspires us to clean up these Kansas City mainstream media links:
- So Much For 'Reform & Repair" Tax Increase Results: Man says KCMO Water Dept. too slow to fix leak
- Golden Ghetto Getting Along With Prez Obama After All: Yoder votes in favor of budget agreement
- Sunflower State Spy Tech Is A Growth Industry: Kansas expected to be major player in the rising drone industry
- Local Drive Time: KC Assembly Plant plays huge role in Ford's 2014 growth plan
- Show-Me Expensive Anti-Gun Fear: Missouri Allocated $10M for Mental Health After Newtown
- Pitch Plays Policy Wonk And Talks Pre-File Legislation That Won't See The Light Of Day: Will Kraus, state senator from Lee's Summit, has a weird new bill that will politically muffle teachers
- Kansas City Pooch Story Of Survival: Dog hit by car now uses wheelchair
- One More LGBT Publishing Venture Coming To Town: Vital Voice magazine expanding to Kansas City
- Dog And Pony Show Continues: The KCI Terminal Advisory Group will hear from the public again on Tuesday
- Classy Kansas City Booze Competes Only In The Minds Of Cowtowners: Boulevard Sale Shows American Beer Makers Have Turned The Tables On Europe
Update . . . Wichita Terror Threat That Wasn't: Kan. man accused of planning to detonate car bomb at airport
And of course, this post welcomes all kinds of OFF-TOPIC stupid . . .