Lucy And Kansas City Friday Early Links!!!
Lucy Collett and her TOTALLY NSFW pink photo gallery inspire this collection of Kansas City mainstream media links:
- Kansas City Escape Artist . . . Almost: Authorities are investigating after a man in handcuffs was able to steal a Jackson County sheriff's deputy's car and lead police on a chase.
- Fear The Weather: Major snowstorm on the way this weekend
- Story of a Kansas City hot dog dude
- Infrastructure FAIL: Fire, water main break on Truman Road
- Rock Chalk Hype: Former KU professor talks up hope in Kansas City
- Tragedy Aftermath: Wife remembers loving husband killed in freak accident
- Suicide Aftermath: Rescue crews unable to find two people who jumped from Bond Bridge
- Cowtown: Hacking the Gigabit City
- New York Times: A Home-Court Feeling for 2 Kansas Teams
- From the 2nd worst city in the metro: Blue Springs City Council candidates field questions
- Nasty across the bridge: Man is accused of giving tainted gum to co-workers at Northland grocery
- Keep repeating this Kansas City myth: Tournament brings big business to KC