FAT TUESDAY NIGHT KANSAS CITY LINKS!!!
No, that lady's name is not Tuesday . . . She's London Andrews . . . And here are the Kansas City links I'm looking at tonight . . .
- Kansas City gunfire consequences: After shots were fired during a pickup basketball game at a Kansas City community center, some services are being shut down.
- More Northland Teen Torture Updates . . . Tess K. Interview: Neighbor who reported abuse of handcuffed teen speaks . . . Charges filed: Father, stepmom charged after malnourished teen found chained
- Challenge To A Fixed Vote: Lawsuit could delay KC streetcar project
- Even more Golden Ghetto Good Stuff: Oak Park lands KC area's second H&M store
- Local Lady Shares The Spotlight With Prez Obama Tonight
- Military Industrial Complex Austerity: Whiteman AFB braces for budget cutbacks
- Sniffing Out Justice: Reward increased to help find beloved dog trainer's killer
- Epic Case: Identity Theft Charges Termed Largest In Missouri History
- Kansas City Condo Life Persists: Developer Reeder envisions apartment project in West Bottoms
- Still don't want to visit this suburb: Enhanced streetscape will give downtown Raytown a new look
- Generous Missouri ladies share the love: Local women will have chance to donate breast milk in Springfield
- KC Currents Recap: Walmart Wars, Self-Realization Fellowship, KC Board of Trade