Christ, Kanye, Kim And Kansas City Links!!!
And the Lamb opened the 5th seal and witnessed Kayne West and Kim Kardashian clowning in front of the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and decided to take off early for lunch.
Also, here are the Kansas City links I'm checking right now . . .
- Kansas City Rich Kid Stays Winning: John Kemper is eager to reap what he sows as Commerce COO
- Cash for justice across the State Line: Reward tops $5,000 in dog breeder's killing in KCK
- Growing Golden Ghetto Problem: OP police uncover possible mobile meth lab
- Trading Places In Kansas City : Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster on Tuesday called a Jackson County identity theft case the largest ever prosecuted by the state and said 44 victims have been identified.
- Bi-State Union Crackdown: Anti-union bill makes way through Kansas Legislature . . . Mo. Senate Committee To Consider Eliminating ‘Prevailing Wage’
- Show-Me More Information: Mo. Senate passes Sunshine Law overhaul
- Scary School Day . . . Kansas City School Stinks: Odor forces Central High to close early . . . Meth Town Threat Aftermath: All-clear given at William Chrisman H.S.
- Basement Torture Details: Charges shine more light on teen handcuffed case
- Nice weather for voting: Mo. senator wants primaries held in June
- Looking forward to even more hobbyists with no skills: Kansas considering a bill to legalize homebrewing club activities