ASHLEY ALEXISS HOTNESS AND THE KANSAS CITY FRIDAY MORNING RINSE OFF!!!
Love Day in Kansas City is over and now it's time to clean up the sticky residue (ewwwww) and finish the week strong . . .
Accordingly, let's start off with a peek at Playboy cyber hottie Ashley Alexiss and her bubbling bathing beauty hotness . . . And, of course, Kansas City mainstream media links.
- Safety lesson from local news reports that neither Missouri nor Kansas want to know about a silent killer before it's too late: KCTV5 Investigates: Carbon monoxide detectors not required in schools
- Tightening up across The State Line: Security under review after KCK escape
- Meth Town Tech Upgrade: Men with gun rob Independence Radio Shack
- Grammar Police Go Wild: Missouri State University misspells university on campus book bags
- Golden Ghetto Gets Even More Expensive For Po'Folk: The Johnson County Transit held a public meeting Thursday night to announce its proposed fare increases.
- Politicos have flying fit: Airport searches irk some lawmakers in Kansas
- Kansas survey reveals opposition to liquor retail reform
- Sunflower State Trickle Down Scheme: In Kansas, A 'Glide Path' To No Income Taxes. Will It Work?
- Saving a bit of cash and the planet: Unified Government of Wyandotte County makes environmental change to vehicles
- Show-Me Dangerous Big Pussy . . . Mountain Lions on the Prowl in Missouri
And speaking of clean-up, here's one more quick reminder that most of us will forget: No trash pick-up, city offices closed Monday in KCMO