Rosie Jones And Kansas City Morning Links!!!
Rosie Jones And Kansas City Morning Links
Rosie Jones and her delightful NSFW hottie modeling outtakes remind us that sometimes sleepy is a good thing . . . And so here are the Kansas City mainstream media links we're looking at this morning . . .
- Celebrating "The Great War" Fought Over Nothing At All: President Barack Obama has signed a bill placing Kansas City's World War I Museum and the Liberty Memorial at the center of the nation's observation of the upcoming World War I centennial.
- Meth Addicts Stay Winning: Copper thefts continue to plague NE and Kansas City
- Local Inspiration: Sister Berta challenges KC to help kids
- No respect in JoCo: Vandals topple headstones at Shawnee cemeteries
- Sunflower State Weed Work: State senator introduces medical marijuana bill to Kansas Senate
- Flyover states and national political divisions: Storm over federal disaster aid may hit Kansas and Missouri
- Kenyan Dude In Golden Ghetto Bar Ruckus: A Minnesota man is free after spending 11 months in a Johnson County jail on a rape and battery charges. He said he never did it.
- Suburban grifter: Excelsior Springs con man is sentenced to 11 years in prison
- Big Biz Isn't Coming To Save KC: Walmart Neighborhood Market Will Pay C.I.D. Taxes if Built
- Westwood, Kansas Expansion
- Getting work done amid global climate change: Mild winter spawns early Missouri highway construction season
- Twangy success: "The X Factor" champ and Belton native Tate Stevens has signed a record deal.