Melissa Debling & Kansas City Midday Links
Melissa Debling and her completely NSFW woodsy hotness starts this survey of links we're looking at during the midday . . .
- Fox4 provides more detail on Kansas City cruelty and hobo persistence: KCMO Cracking Down on Homeless Camps
- Show-Me Real Estate Restrictions In An Already Crappy Market: MO bill targets sex offender home-buyers
- Wildcat Justice: A former Kansas State University English professor is claiming in a civil lawsuit that he did not receive an adequate defense in a 2005 trial that ended with his conviction for first-degree murder in his ex-wife's stabbing death.
- Sunflower State Standings: KU, K-State climb in polls, just in time for Showdown
- Reminder about urban core opportunity: Aim4peace Sponsors Job, Health and Educational Fair
- JoCo Food News Reminds Me That I Gotta Get Lunch: Old Shawnee Pizza brings its pies to Lenexa
- All The Biz Is Moving To UPPER Johnson County: New tenants for Leawood's Park Place