Lacy Spice & The Kansas City Early Link Pool
Lacy Spice and her glam model goodness start the Kansas City morning and sorry about getting up just a bit later than usual. . . Anyhoo . . . Here are the links we're looking at to start out . . .
- Kansas City Ablaze: Woman, 3 Pets Die in KC House Fire
- Gourmet a somewhat good cause: KC Restaurant Week Highlights Many Local Businesses
- Rearranging deck chairs on another titanic school district: Hickman Mills' new superintendent hopes to put disputes in the past
- Helling Considers Tax Cuts In A Sleeping Pill Of An Article
- No solidarity in Northeast just yet: Dear Editor: Hispanic and NE Chambers should work together
- Show-Me Another Round Of Slapfighting: Missouri Legislature Gets Back to Work Today
- EPIC VAMPIRE SURVEILLANCE DECISION COMING SOON: Can Police Force Drunken Driving Suspects To Take Blood Test?
- A lesson in a legal smackdown: Former Shawnee Mission superintendent Raj Chopra is indicted in San Diego
- Sunflower State Good Deeds On Blast: Kansas Governor Sam Brownback announced Tuesday he has formed the Kansas Humanitarian Commission as a way to highlight the global and local charitable work of Kansans of all ages.
- B-ball has better luck starting out in a new division: No. 10 Missouri Tops Alabama 84-68 in SEC debut