Lucy Pinder And Kansas City Midday Links!!!
Lucy Pinder dressed in some delightfully skimpy holiday gear keeps us the right spirit for compiling Kansas City mainstream media links.
- Powerful Kansas City Biz Lady Appointed Today: The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation on Tuesday announced that Mary McLean will be its new chief investment officer, effective immediately.
- Choo-choo news: Holiday train making its way to Kansas City
- Mediocre Health Ranking On Both Sides Of The State Line: New national health rankings place Missouri at 42, Kansas at 24
- A bright idea from Dave Helling: No monument to the Bill of Rights? How about Kansas City?
- JoCo and a list of lobbying wishes: Shawnee Mission District Announces Lobbying Plan
- Doggie reporting: Deer loses buddy hound at Elmwood Cemetery to shelter
- Local Ladies First: Kansas City is the place to be for female entrepreneurs
- Snack Cake Conspiracy: Hostess wants to hire consultant, borrow $30M for wind down
- Slightly lower loss for Sunflower State: Kansas Legislature lowers 2013 budget deficit estimate to $295M
- It's all local partying to end the year: Tasso's Ugly Christmas Sweater Party is Thursday