KANSAS CITY QUIVERS WITH ANTICIPATION OVER OUR UPCOMING SNOWGASM!!!
They say it's going to snow . . . Snow coverage will cause a virtual whiteout of local news in the remaining hours left in 2012.
The waiting is the hardest part . . .
- Ruining your party: A snowy New Year's Eve expected in KC
- Jack Frost Double-Tap: 2 rounds of snow to fall in KC on NYE
- KCTV5 takes a measured approach: NYE storm expected to dump up to 4 inches of snow on Kansas City area
- Dead Tree Media exaggerates by an inch: Up to 5 inches of snow predicted today in the Kansas City area
- Fox4 prepares us for the snow tussle with maps: Winter Storm Takes Aim On KC
TKC will not contribute to the panic but then again it's always good to have a steady supply of booze and Jordan Carver pix.
Developing . . .