Jessica And The Kansas City Afternoon Links
Jessica Gomes kicks off our afternoon look at all the mainstream media Kansas City links that might be worth a peek:
- Downtown Skyline Fail: Kansas City Power & Light Building plan falls through
- On this one, guns kinda fight crime: Stats: Kansas concealed-gun holders commit few crimes
- Mythbusting corporate policy: Mo. Treasurer: Gift cards never really expire
- Help stop this perv: The FBI is asking for the public’s help in identifying a person who they say may be able to provide information in a child sexual exploitation case.
- Dead Tree Media Win: Hallmark wins $31M verdict in trade secrets case
- Discount hate aftermath: Evacuated Walmart back open after bomb squad called in Olathe
- Help Find A Meth Town Killer: Police in Independence are looking for a man wanted in connection to a home invasion that left three people dead last week.
- Romeo Crennel Answers the Question- ‘Is Hunt Mad?’ . . . Did somebody forget to bring him his stacks of cash promptly?
- Kansas City Air Scare: Oxygen masks used on KC-Dallas Southwest flight
- Gov. Jay Tax Move: Nixon gives tax credit commission extra time
- I checked, they don't say if it was a drunken accident: Weekend crash kills new Mizzou wine professor
- Sometimes, Kansas News Is Fun: Wichita police say a man caught two burglars at his elderly neighbor's home and chased them away with a pitchfork.