Brittney Palmer & Kansas City Midday Links
For the lunch hour we celebrate Brittney Palmer and her body of work while scanning these Kansas City mainstream media links . . .
- More Cowtown part-time work: What the jobs report means for KC
- JoCo run-in: Jogger seriously injured after being struck by a pickup in Olathe
- Important lady biz news: The Central Exchange named Joan Cohen as interim CEO after Ellen D’Amato moved up her planned retirement date, the Kansas City Business Journal reports.
- For all the Obamacare we don't have: Top of the List: Kansas City-area outpatient surgery centers
- New York Times summary: Akin Finds Funding in Final Days of Senate Race
- Folly Theater draws the curtain on massive new marquee (video) . . . Turn your speakers down.
- Doggie development: Axxiom, Animalytix plan expansions in Kansas City Animal Health Corridor
- Old school perv cop: A retired Springfield police officer is going to prison for secretly videotaping a 14-year-old girl to produce child pornography.
- Art news from Northeast KC and a few other places
- Classy local link: Projecting Emotion In The Lyric Opera Of Kansas City's 'Il Trovatore'