TKC TOP FIVE OVERLAND PARK "OPEN CARRY" UPCOMING PROBLEMS!!!
In the epicenter of the Golden Ghetto (Johnson County, Ks.) good life a recently passed ordinance will allow residents to carry their guns openly.
While liberty activists love this kind of thing . . . There are obvious complications that are upcoming.
To wit . . .
TAKE A LOOK AT THE TOP FIVE PROBLEMS THAT MIGHT OCCUR AS A RESULT OF THE OVERLAND PARK "OPEN CARRY" ORDINANCE!!!
1. Guns Clash With Designer Clothes - Posh JoCo ladies will find that firearms really don't match their outfits and in the end this might cost everyone. Dearly.
2. Cutting Off Horrible JoCo Drivers Just Got More Interesting - JoCo is home to the WORST drives in the metro area. And now more than a few of these good people are openly carrying firearms. Good luck at rush hour everybody!!!
3. People Of Color Shouldn't Mistakenly Believe This New Gun Right Applies To Them - Seriously, the first minority who tries to walk around with a gun openly in Overland Park should at least say goodbye to all of their loved ones before undertaking the journey. In a state that has often been noted for profiling, putting guns in the mix might not be a great idea.
4. "Yes, There IS A Gun In My Pocket AND I'm Happy To See You" - Your horrible "open carry" enjoying uncle will wear this joke out for the next decade. Sorry.
5. Halloween Should Be Exciting In Overland Park - Proooooobably not a good idea to dress as The Joker.
Check the links . . .
Sadly, this ordinance might prove that a bunch of people walking around with guns as part of a frightened response to recent mass shootings won't make anybody feel safer.
Overland Park OKs new 'open carry' ordinance
OP Residents Now Able to Pack Heat Openly
Monday night the Overland Park city council took gun rights a step past "Conceal & Carry" by passing an "Open Carry" law for residents.