TKC BREAKING AND EXCLUSIVE NEWS!!! PROMO PLANE PUSHBACK!!! LAUNCHING THE TKC BOYCOTT AGAINST THE ROASTERIE!!!
In the course of human events there comes a time when neighborhoods must fight against Kansas City big biz infringing on the basic human right to live and breath free without being unwillingly inducted into a marketing scheme.
To wit . . .
IN RESPONSE TO A HUGE, UGLY PROMO PLANE BRAZENLY PLACED IN KANSAS CITY'S WESTSIDE NEIGHBORHOOD WITHOUT COMMUNITY CONSENT . . . TKC IS LAUNCHING A BOYCOTT AGAINST THE ROASTERIE!!!
These Top Five Arguments against the promo plane are justification for this IMPORTANT TKC BOYCOTT!!!
1. The Promo Plane was put in place without any meaningful conversation with neighbors.
2. If supporters of the plane and the Roasterie like it so much . . . Put it in your neighborhood. Fact is, there isn't any other part of the City where this promotional stunt would fly EXCEPT Kansas City's Westside that has been sold out by just about every elected official in this cowtown.
3. The TKC Roasterie Boycott will inspire Kansas City coffee aficionados to try other blends. May I suggest starting with Latte Land?
4. The Roasterie isn't investing in the Westside and their record of neighborhood employment is abysmal. There people are interlopers who have shown little regard for Kansas City's Westside with their intrusive, insulting and ugly marketing stunt.
5. The Rosterie can't have it both ways: The company touts fair trade practices in some South American jungle but then comes to the Westside and spits their marketing all over the sky and in the face of nearby residents. That kind of logic sputters and stalls when it comes to the critical thinking skills of Kansas City consumers. The Roasterie is showing nothing but their big, nasty tail end to the Westside and that kind of insult deserves a response and smackdown.
This one was hard for me because I really did like Roasterie coffee. But as I was enjoying a cup it occurred to me that this local company didn't care about my neighborhood enough to even really ask or involve the community in their schemes AND THEN the realization made the Roasterie coffee taste like motor oil to me. Seriously, the car wash next door to the place was more cognizant of nearby residents and at least sought to reassure neighbors that they would do the best to maintain their facility . . .
And so . . .
TKC ENCOURAGES KANSAS CITY RESIDENTS WHO CARE ABOUT NEIGHBORHOODS TO TAKE THEIR BIZ ELSEWHERE AND AVOID THE ROASTERIE UNTIL THE PROMO PLANE COMES DOWN!!!
For too long Kansas City biz has been riding high on the backs of neighborhoods and this is a good place to bring that misguided ideology to a well deserved crash landing.
Expect more Roasterie pushback regarding their Westside insult and complete disrespect for neighbors.
DEVELOPING . . .