THE TKC WEEKLY POWER RANKINGS!!!
Jordan Carver hotness is stronger than any other force on the planet . . . However these Kansas City power players made a good showing this week in this TKC Power Ranking List dedicated to local
broads ladies . . .
1. MO State Sen. Jolie Justus - She has been crowned the next Queen of the 4th District.
2. Mayor Pro Tem Cindy Circo - I'm sorry, which district does she represent? The Answer: ALL OF THEM!!!
3. State Sen. Kiki Curls - I heard she lives at home too . . . A fellow basement dweller?!?!
4. Roland Park Mayor Adrienne Foster - The busty hotness of this Latina mistakenly blames me for nasty commenters.
5. Jackson County Legislator Crystal Williams - She's busy attempting to make new friends because she has alienated all of the old ones.
Christa Dubill - She earns this win because she's on FB right now answering movie trivia from fans. NICE!!!
Darla Jaye - The Last Remaining Authentic Voice Of The Right On Kansas City Radio!!!
DeAnn Smith - She's off writing historical fiction and pretending not to read TKC.
Tess K. - The real deal lady newsie who provides an excellent lesson in storytelling and journalism with every report she files.
Shorty of Shorty And The Boyz - Ground breaking Internet lady taking her Kansas City swagger to the rest of the world.
KANSAS CITY EUPHEMISMS FOR 'STRIPPER' JOB TITLE
Public Relations Professional - "Drinks with clients" can mean a lot of things. Don't wait up.
Political Campaign Assistant - Often in charge of debriefing in a context that's more or less than professional.
Cosmetic Sales Associate - Grocery money for the mistresses of rich dudes.
Girlfriend of a Kansas City Chiefs Player - No dad, you're never going to meet him.
Advertising Intern - A life lesson about what really sells clients makes that Comm. Studies degree seem even more worthless.
As always, this list has been compiled according to scientific TKC polling and market research data and it's a weekly comprehensive guide to local powerful people.