Wendy Fiore & The TKC Saturday Link Splash
Some important Kansas city links to start the weekend:
- Kansas City's GREATEST photog captures this town from another great angle: View of KCMO From Front Street & Olive in East Bottoms
- Kudos to this Star newsie doing a valiant job in trying to keep this story interesting: Blinking yellow arrows improve safety in a flash
- Details of a Northland ruckus: Bomb-Scare Suspect, Neighbors Feud Over Safety
- The latest meaningless win: Royals roll with 7-6 win over Twins
- Be careful on the JoCo danger road: Part of I-435 has 82 crashes in 90 days
- A nice shot of one of KC's last remaining jazz places with a new addition: Phoenix Jazz Club...New Deck
- One of the very best traditions in this cowtown: 24th annual AIDS Walk KC is Saturday
- Kansas City's old and busted pipes damage a beloved location: Loose Fire Hydrant Causes Mess Near Plaza
- Early KC Streetcar poll shows that suburban residents who don't have to pay for it think the Downtown Toy Train is a good idea.
- Wendy Fiore stays winning in just about every situation.