COVID changed the corporate world forever and here's what we know for certain . . .
NOBODY WANTS TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!
White collar workers who can command bigger salaries than the rest of the plebs are finished punching a clock like factory employees on the lower end of the food chain.
Accordingly and because even hottie Siri is still doing most of her "work" from home . . .
As always the solution is more cash and we don't blame elite employees for demanding more money for showing up to the office . . .
About 29% of employees currently working remotely said no incentive would get them back to working in a physical office, according to a survey of 3,000 workers by Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc. The remaining 71% said they would be open to returning to work but want specific incentives.
The most effective? Money. About 62% of remote workers who would be open to returning agreed more money would make them more willing to return to the office. How much? The average amount of money identified by surveyed workers was $11,700.
Meanwhile . . .
This report also shows us that desperate middle-manger types are willing to show up at the office again for better snacks.
We all have our price.
Read more via www.TonysKansasCity.com link . . .
For most employees, some amount of remote work has become table stakes - and it would take quite a bit to get them to return to the office. That puts the many employers who are trying to convince remote workers to return at a time when workers have considerable leverage in a tight spot, which is one factor that's stalling many return-to-office plans.