Thursday, July 18, 2019

Kansas City, Kansas Priest Accused

Aftermath of today's protest and continued efforts by local clerics to cleanup the ranks of the Catholic Church. Read more:

Kansas priest charged with possessing child pornography

KANSAS CITY, KS (KCTV/AP) -- A Kansas priest has been charged with one count of possessing child pornography. The Archdiocese of Kansas City, Kansas, said in a news release Thursday that it reported Christopher Rossman to authorities in September 2016 after learning he had accessed inappropriate content on his computer.

11 comments:

Super Dave said...

So it took almost 3 years for charges to be filed? That is really some messed up crap.

Anonymous said...

We in the F%CK do people still go to any catholic church? Your attendance and contributions go towards hiding these pedos

Anonymous said...

It would be so easy to set the Priest up this way.

Anonymous said...

it's a setup that thousands of kids have been molested by priests and nuns at the catholic church? That's dumb

Anonymous said...

But nobody is reporting on the fat fake revs who rape and molest children everyday, why is that?

Anonymous said...

@ 7:01 - That is an incorrect statement. In the Archdiocese of KCK and the Diocese of KC-St Joseph a priest that is now reported is immediately taken out of service, turned over to the police, investigated and prosecuted. It is the time it takes the Prosecutor to build the case and file it with the courts that drags this out. Get your facts straight. Catholics have recognized the problems for years and have put good programs in place to root out the evil-doers as quickly as possible. We are not hiding anything. This priest was on the list revealed in January so don't get too hyped up about ongoing pedophile priests, they are almost non-existent (thank God). BTW this priest was caught with child porn on his computer and has not actually been accused of hurting children in his care to my knowledge. Still not good and definitely illegal. Justice will be served.

Anonymous said...

Sorry 8:16 maybe you think it's a test from God to weed out the massive and historic amounts of pedos from the catholic church. Giving a god like power to older men who can't have sex, but get to spend tons of time around little boys? Sounds like a breeding ground for that kind of stuff.

Anonymous said...

The Catholic Church seems to be the origin of the old saying...
"After all is said and done, there's a hell of a lot more said than done."

Anonymous said...

If I was a person who used this priest for confession, as my "go-between to God", I would be asking if God really forgave my sins! Or if I am still "on the hook" for my sins? After all this guy was NOT a real Priest, just an ungodly wicked imposter. So this priest has no standing with God as he is an enemy of God, but a friend of satan, who is God's adversary. If you would have confessed your sins to Charles Manson, or an atheist, would they be forgiven - NO! So millions of catholics worldwide who confessed to a bad priest are NOT forgiven. And they don't know it! Plus the Bible clearly states that Christ is the mediator for God's forgiveness. There are no other acceptable mediators - not priests, not a deceased jewish woman named Mary, not deceased old testament saints, not idols, not candles you buy and light. There is no mediator here on earth - that includes ALL priests. Catholics use your brains and read your Bibles. if its not in the Bible, its not true. Error at your own peril.

Anonymous said...

The catholic church is like a glass of 99% pure water. The other 1% is cyanide. It looks good, is 99% good, but the small 1% part of it that's bad will do you in forever. Most false religions are like that. The Devil spends most of this time developing false religions to lead people astray, into his camp when they die. People are naturally bad, so he doesn't have to spend much time convincing people to kill or steal, they will do that without the devils prompting. People are fallen. But it takes a devil to build a false religion like the catholic church!

Anonymous said...

You guys are living in the dark ages. Intelligent Humans have been on this planet for 80,000 plus years that's over 1,300+ generations ago. Hundreds maybe even thousands of religions have existed on this planet and yours, the one with the huge pedophile population is the only way to God? No one knows what God is, they just make it up and then use the power to get money/sex/control. Wake up!