A dog rescued last week from a burning apartment building has died. KCPetProject said the dog, called Cinderella, suffered seizures Wednesday morning and could not be saved. Veterinarians said that it is common for pets who receive a large amount of smoke inhalation to have brain damage due to the carbon monoxide levels, which can manifest three to 10 days after the fire.
Wednesday, November 01, 2017
DOGGIE DEAD AFTER KANSAS CITY BLAZE!!!
Call it media disparity or just a reality check on priorities in the social media era. This story is far more popular in KC than any other missive about this town's politics. Take a look: