Monday, August 07, 2017
TKC BREAKING AND EXCLUSIVE NEWS!!! KANSAS CITY STREETCAR EXTENSION VOTE SUFFERED MISERABLE TURNOUT!!!
On the even of another Kansas City vote, let's consider how the last election stolen.
To wit . . .
THANKS TO BAD-ASS TKC TIPSTERS FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE BREAKDOWN OF THE RIGGED KANSAS CITY TOY TRAIN EXTENSION MAIL-IN ELECTION!!!
Let's not forget that repeated complaints about the voting process, denied ballots and snail-mail confusion tarnished the special election.
But right now, we just want to check the numbers with info cross-referenced from the Kansas City Election Board -- An organization that refused to answer any questions on the record because the 16th Circuit Court ran the election and they don't answer their phones.
Anyhoo, here's the break down . . .
- Starting off and to be fair, supporters of the streetcar tout 70% voter approval of the extension.
- There are an estimated 30,000 registered voters in the Main Street Rail Transportation Development District.
- 3506 total ballots were cast constituting only 11.6% voter turnout.
- 2458 YES votes represents only 8.19% of all eligible voters within the tiny and completely gerrymandered TDD.
- While toy train requisitions resources from the bus, police and dominates the local political agenda to the detriment of other priorities; Less than 1% of all KCMO registered voters decided this issue.
And so . . .
THE SMALLISH SAMPLE OF CAREFULLY SELECTED VOTERS DECIDING THIS ISSUE REVEALS KANSAS CITY DEMOCRACY BROKEN & CORRUPTED!!!
And all of this is merely to inform but not discourage voters heading to their polling places tomorrow and casting their ballots on questionable issues that will be ultimately blocked by courts and Jeff City legislators.
You decide . . .