Thursday, November 01, 2012
KIM KARDASHIAN, THE KANSAS CITY MIDDAY AND ALL THE AKIN VS. McCASKILL LINKS!!!
Kim Kardashian and her booty remain a top priority while we look at these important Kansas City mainstream media links that mostly include presser copy from competing campaigns for Missouri Senate . . .
- Cowtown Road Rage: KMBC will run their Kansas City stoplight removal outrage story tonight
- 49th and Bell: Missing Kansas City Man Sought by Police
- Downtown Kansas City Building Changes Hands: City Center Square sells to out-of-town investors
- Internets recession too: Kansas City’s online job postings show decline
- Kansas Sell Off Legends receiver moves for a quick sale
And then, The Show-Me State Silly Season compilation:
- Show-Me Billionaire support: Rex Sinquefield Hearts Todd Akin
- Sen. Claire wants to see you: McCaskill resumes campaigning, heads for KC
- Republican Double Down: Missouri GOP kicks off tour by pledging support for Todd Akin
- More big money news: Akin and his allies buy last-minute ad time
- WaPo: Mo. Sen. McCaskill says Akin would be part of ‘very small caucus of extremists’ if elected