Monday, May 01, 2017

Golden Ghetto Olathe Mom Allegedly Burned By NutriBullet Now Adorns Scary Mask

Wrapped up like The Invisible Man, this JoCo lady makes her case about consumer danger via delicious vitamin rich shake:

Olathe mom claims blender 'explosion' caused second-degree burns

OLATHE, Kan. - A Thursday afternoon in the kitchen took a drastic turn for Cristal Miranda of Olathe. On April 20, in the process of cooking refried beans, Miranda says she started blending pinto beans that had been cooling down for more than 2 hours. Miranda was using a NutriBullet RX.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Insurance scam

Anonymous said...

^^^Ignorant and uninformed fool.

Anonymous said...

2nd degree burns? Pfft. Insurance scam!

Anonymous said...

Blend frijoles and farting while operating a blender will void the warranty and blow your face up. Why do you think it is called Nutri-BULLET?

Anonymous said...

Insert fully into anus before turning on...

Anonymous said...

Mexican shit is dangerous. Deport the contaminated blender.

Anonymous said...

She looks like Michael Jackson after one of his cosmetic surgeries.