OPEN THREAD!!! CELEBRATE KANSAS CITY STREETCAR PART DEUX DEBATE DAY!!!
As we're been reporting throughout the past month . . . Today a Kansas City judge will hear public testimony about the pros & cons of streetcar extension.
Quick rundown . . .
- Critics attack lack of streetcar plan transparency . . .
- Taxation Without Representation: Rigged TDD Vote Doesn't Acknowledge Citywide Cash From The Bus System And So Many Other Ways Voters Lose Money But Don't Get A Say . . .
- Proponents point to streetcar ridership success . . .
- Transit advocates tout successful petition drive . . .
- Don't Forget The Mayor & Council Have Stated They Want To Wait & See . . .
You decide . . . Or in this case a judge makes the call on the follow-up to what library dude Crosby Kemper III says was "one of the most corrupt elections in Kansas City since the Pedergast era."
Developing . . .