Sickening Final Report For New Theater Restaurant Spreads Blame After Germ-y Johnson County Outbreak
In a rare blessing to failed actors throughout the region . . . This time the food really was worse than the show . . .
Fox4: Final report shows those who were ill at New Theatre were exposed to 2 viruses, including new Norovirus strain
"The report shows the norovirus could have been spread by employees who were already sick- and handling food like the bread, salad, and ranch dressing. The C. Perfrigens was found to be associated with the poppyseed dressing and burnt ends- improper temperature settings may have led to that bacteria spreading.
"However, the report doesn`t rule out the possibility that a patron brought in the norovirus and spread it through going through the buffet line."
Developing . . .