TKC EXCLUSIVE!!! REDUX: TOP 5 REASONS KANSAS CITY MAYOR SLY CHIEF OF STAFF JOHN McGURK REMAINS UNDER FIRE!!!
Kansas City political insiders continue to call out Kansas City Mayor Sly's Chief Of Staff John McGurk in their criticism of the current administration.
However, we've noticed the political attacks against the Mayor's tallest homie are reaching new highs as of late . . .
To wit . . .
CHECK THE CURRENT OP 5 REASONS CHIEF OF STAFF JOHN McGURK REMAINS UNDER FIRE!!!
5. Anybody who can't get a meeting with the Mayor usually ends up blaming McGurk.
Fair or not . . . Part of Chief of Staff McGurk's job duty is to be the bad guy.
4. Lack Of Diversity Among The Mayor's Staff
Like it or not, right now Mayor Sly is one of the few people of color on the 29th floor. John McGurk has been taking the heat for the hiring practices which have been less than diverse.
3. Chief Of Staff McGurk is the FALL GUY for losing the GOP Convention 2016 given that his wife's involvement with fundraising events raised a few eyebrows.
We're certain that everything was above board and Kansas City's losing effort was pure of heart . . . But that's not what people are saying off the record.
2. Mayor Sly is losing the Northland and John McGurk can't help him.
Again, we're seeing a "fall guy" motif start to emerge and sometimes tall white guys just can't come to the rescue.
1. Win At All Costs Politics Still Dominates Mayor Sly's Tenure @ City Hall And John McGurk Is One Of Masterminds Of Sly's Bullying Political Style.
When you hear the completely FALSE claim that Mayor Sly has a 70% approval rating . . . That line was probably devised by John McGurk or one of "the Mayor's guys" who still believe the cult of personality surrounding Mayor Sly's "charisma" despite some serious setbacks in Brookside, with proposed changes to the City's Charter AND NOW a union and community petition revolt over outsourcing policy.
For these reasons and so many more . . . Political Insiders rage against Chief of Staff McGurk amid growing resentment of Mayor Sly.
Developing . . .