Kansas City Newsie Week In Review
This week the Kansas City Public Television elite newsie chat show of record mixed it up with a bit of tribute paid to the new CVA dude in charge Ronnie Burt - A guy responsible for pretending that this cowtown is serious about tourism instead of just lining the pockets of all the corporate overlords who leach off this town from JoCo.
Mr. Burt deflects any responsibility KCMO needs to take for the GOP Convention FAIL and then does a bit of voice over narration of yet another local promo clip.
After that . . .
It was time for the Kansas City newsies to take the stage . . . Take a look:
- Toy Train & MO Transportation Tax Collabo
- Milton Wolf Pipe Dream That He's Gonna Win Against Longtime Incumbent Sen. Pat Roberts
- Golden Ghetto Gets Google
- The Border War Truce With Nobody
- More KCK Verrückt Coverage
All things considered, the show seemed to be a pretty agreeable weekly discussion that didn't include any of the nasty Kansas City slapfighting that reflects the real world.
More in a bit . . .