TOP 5 WAYS KANSAS CITY WILL SABOTAGE CLAY CHASTAIN'S LIGHT RAIL VOTE!!!
Recently, a judge ruled that Clay Chastain's Kansas City light rail effort would go before voters but City Hall was in charge of crafting the ballot language.
Given that Democracy scares most Kansas City elected officials, already there's word and speculation about how local gov. will deal with the constant inconvenience of voters . . .
To wit . . .
CHECK THE TOP 5 WAYS KANSAS CITY PLANS TO SABOTAGE THE CLAY CHASTAIN LIGHT RAIL VOTE!!!
Here's a quick list for tactics the city has successfully used to turn voters away from other initiatives.
5. Ask for help from Airport dude Mark VanLoh and Councilman Russ Johnson to promote it!!!
4. Attack The Voter Initiative Process With The Help Of JoCo's Steve Rose
3. Call It The Clay Chastain "Translational" Research Effort
2. This Is What They're Really Going To Do: Reveal Realistic Cost Estimates And Note That It's Not Fully Funded In The Ballot Language
1. Rely On Kansas City Low Voter Turnout Like We Always Do!!!
This is a tried and true Kansas City election strategy and a sign that gerrymandered voting districts coupled with an open hostility toward voters has marked the current epoch at City Hall.
Developing . . .