TKC BREAKING AND EXCLUSIVE NEWS!!! KANSAS CITY TRANSIT ACTIVIST CLAY CHASTAIN REVEALS RETURN TRIP PLANS TO CHALLENGE MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL!!!
Clay Chastain is the only guy talking transit in Kansas City who can also claim victory in a citywide election.
And now . . .
CLAY CHASTAIN REVEALS HIS ITINERARY AS HE RETURNS TO KANSAS CITY TO FIGHT MAYOR SLY AND THE CITY COUNCIL AND DELIVER AN EPIC "LET MY PEOPLE VOTE" SPEECH!!!
Take a look at headlines in KCMO before they happen . . .
Clay Chastain Agenda
The following is Clay Chastain's official itinerary for his upcoming Kansas City Tour de Force (June 9-12) in behalf of the light rail initiative Mayor James, Councilman Russ Johnson and the rest of the City Council refuses to place before the voters; and in behalf of the multimodal citywide transit system proposed in the initiative and why it is superior to the City's streetcar proposal:
* On Monday June 9th, 7:00 P.M. at the Unity Temple on the Plaza Sanctuary (707 W. 47th Street, KCMO), Chastain will give a speech titled: "Let My People Vote."
Afterwards, Chastain will take questions from the public and media.
* On Tuesday June 10th, 6:30 P.M. at the Cohen Center in the lower level of the Plaza Library, Chastain will talk transit, explain the transit components of the light rail initiative, and opine as to why the light rail initiative is superior to the the City's streetcar plan. Afterwards, Chastain will take questions from the public and media.
* On Wednesday June 10th, 2:30 P.M. in the lobby outside the Mayor's office at City Hall, Chastain will hold a press conference challenging Mayor James to come out and expalin to the people why the City Council placed the City's streetcar plan on the ballot, but has refused to place on the ballot a valid, constitutional light rail initiative signed by nearly 5,000 citizens of Kansas City, Missouri.
* On Thursday June 11, 2:30 P.M. at Judge Midkiff's Jackson County Circuit Courtroom in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, Chastain and his attorney will present evidence to Judge Midkiff as to why she should order Mayor James, Russ Johnson, and the rest of the City Council to place the light rail initiative before the voters in November.
* On Friday June 12 Chastain has an open day to meet with the media and / or neighborhood and civic leaders.
Developing . . .