Ewa Sonnet And The Kansas City Link Pool
Ewa Sonnet starts this early Thursday with a splash of booze and a pool of Kansas City mainstream media news links.
CELEBRATE OUR TOP 22 KANSAS CITY NEWS LINKS TO START THE MORNING!!!
- Kansas City Fire Department Racism Proves Costly: Firefighter wins retaliation lawsuit
- Here Come The New Judge: Senate Confirms Daniel Crabtree for United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- Show-Me The Demise Of Kansas City Public Schools: The Missouri House today placed limits on the private, nonsectarian school transfer option in a measure modifying the school transfer law when it backed the bill.
- Cowtown Internal Combustion Engine Celebration: Claycomo starts production of Ford's Transit commercial van
- Hunting KCK Attack Puppies: Search for dogs in dangerous attack continues
- Calling Out Suburban Tricksters: Liberty woman warns public about phone scam
- Working Out Gets More Expensive In The Sunflower State: Kansas Lawmakers Consider Tossing Health Club Tax Break
- Nasty Accusations In JoCo: Former Olathe bus driver charged with inappropriately touching young girl
- Kangaroo Biz Cash: UMKC receives $2 million gift for to build Free Enterprise Center
- Toxic Suburbs: EPA starts radiation cleanup of former Lenexa lab
- Yael's Kansas City Elite Balancing Act: Big tax breaks for Burns & Mac have low points, high points
- Kansas City Winning For A Change: Four runs still the Royals’ magic number, beat Blue Jays 4-2
- Olathe Loves Oklahoma: Volunteers pitch in and show Olathe loves Arkansas following tornado
- Because Your Girlfriend Is Crazy: Gluten Free Kansas City
- Ace Ventura Review After All These Years: Problem Solvers’ Investigation: Will “The Pet Rescue” bring your lost pet home?
- Kansas City Loser Encouragement: Royals manager Ned Yost gives struggling Mike Moustakas a vote of confidence
- Sounds Like A Horrible Idea: Underwear donations
- Cowtown Coffee Champion: KC latte artist to compete for global title
- Local Tribute Story: Running recruits hit the pavement to keep memory of fallen trooper alive
- TKC EXCLUSIVE!!! They're Getting A Starbucks Too: Legends Outlets announces three new tenants
- For This Kansas City Thread: Royals on-site seamstress keeps players, staff looking sharp
- Golden Ghetto Digital Tradeoff: Promised library may be replaced by computer
And once again this is the OPEN THREAD for the late night/early morning . . . Enjoy!!!