TKC BLOG COMMUNITY CONFIRMED: AUTHORITIES PRESS HATE CRIME CHARGES IN FATAL SHOOTINGS @ JOCO JCC!!!
Today's news in the aftermath of fatal shootings @ Jewish Community Centers in Kansas City suburb Overland Park CONFIRMS our previous note regarding the hate crime aspect of this tragedy.
Here are more relevant links on the topic:
- Hate crime charges to be considered in Jewish center shootings
- Authorities: OP triple shooting a 'hate crime'
- Jewish Center Shooting Officially Classified a 'Hate Crime'
- Jewish Sites Shootings: Hate Crime Charges Filed
- Suspect in Kansas City shootings will face hate crime charges
- What Kansas shootings say about U.S. hate groups
- White supremacist accused of ambushing victims in hate crimes
- Police in US classify Jewish shooting as hate crime
- Kansas City suspect to be charged with hate crime in Jewish centre shooting
- Jewish center killings to be investigated as hate crimes
- Shootings At Johnson County Jewish Facilities Have Global Impact
- Prosecutors say hate motivated Jewish community shootings
- Here's what we know about Frazier Glenn Miller, the unabashed racist arrested in Sunday's shooting spree
- WATCH: Police answer questions about Sunday’s hate crime
- Businesswoman who lost son, father in shooting thanks mourners
- Suspect in Jewish center shootings ‘entrenched in the hate movement’
- Friends mourn woman killed by gunman outside Village Shalom
- JCC Shootings: How The Community Is Responding
- Kansas City area must reflect on the hatred that spawned Sunday's anti-Semitic killings
- WATCH LIVE: Family of grandfather and grandson speaks
- Miller ran radio ads for '10 Senate campaign
- "We Want Good To Come Out Of This" Mother of 14-year-old killed in hate crime gives touching statement
Developing . . .