MUST SEE!!! HOTTIE SUMMER ST. CLAIRE AND THE KANSAS CITY AFTERNOON LINKS!!!
Totally NSFW Summer St. Claire sexiness inspires this collection of Kansas City mainstream media links.
TAKE A PEEK AT THE KANSAS CITY TOP 20 LINKS FOR TODAY!!!
Here we go . . .
- Kansas City Trash Fire Puts Cowtown Life In Perspective: Fire smolders at metro recycling plant
- Growing season: Spring Planting Season is Underway on Missouri Farms
- NOBAMACARE In Kansas: Brownback Signs Bill In Attempt To Distance Kansas From Affordable Care Act
- Get Well Soon: Kid shot at KCMO gas station still recovering
- TKC Blog Community Told You So: Low-cost carrier Spirit Airlines launching flights at KCI this summer
- Show-Me Nonprofit Nasty Kitchens: Missouri Mulls Food Safety Exemptions for Home Kitchens, Nonprofit Events
- Today's Waste Of Time Fight Against Gov. Jay: Missouri Republicans Advance Effort To Impeach Governor Jay Nixon
- Lesson In Spying: Drones being used again for University of Missouri classes
- Return To Tornado Alley: Dangerous Tornado Threat to Arise From Texas to Kansas This Weekend
- Show-Me Head Games: Missouri House wants to drop motorcyclist helmet requirement
- Tragic Nomenclature: What Is The Difference Between A Hate Crime And An Act Of Terrorism?
- Dead To Rights: Missouri executes inmate for 1993 farm slaying
- Cowtown Walking Target: Thrown object strikes man as he is arrested by Kansas City police
- Kansas City Gas Station Killing Inspiration: 'Angel' appears at fatal shooting site, comforts child
- Season Of Fail Ahead: Kansas City Chiefs 2014 NFL schedule is the 7th hardest
- Blogging Kills: K-State Professor Adds To Evidence That Sitting Leads To Chronic Illness
- Doggie Winning: KC Pet Project helps out Forest the puppy
- The Kansas City Pricey Gas Guzzler: Insurance is a heavy load in the hometown of the Ford F-150
- Golden Ghetto Discount: JO offers free bus rides Wednesday
- Directing Calls To A Kansas City Football Honcho: Want to reach Chiefs GM Dorsey? Pay attention to TV ad
And this is the OPEN THREAD for right now . . .