Chrissy Teigen And Kansas City Early Friday
Chrissy Teigen in her skivvies starts our Kansas City Friday along with this look at local mainstream media links.
- Kansas City Springing Cleaning: KC workers clear clogged gutters, catch basins
- Show-Me The Need For More Obamacare: Study by Medicaid expansion supporters says low-wage workers in Missouri would benefit most
- Golden Ghetto Budgeting: Johnson Co. sheriff says hiring about 40 employees will cut $6 mil. overtime in half
- Dead Tree Media Making Midtown Development Game Exceptionally Boring: City approves billboard condemnation for hotel plan . . . Historic Armour Boulevard apartments headed for mothballs, but then what?
- KSHB Saves Kansas City Zombie Homes: Bills aim to keep thieves from stealing homes
- Golden Ghetto Turning Point: Busy Overland Park intersection set to get major overhaul
- Locals Looking For A Break From Uncle Sam: Tax credits sought for KC grocery and Liberty Memorial
- Cowtown Schedule: Employees In Kansas City Start Work Earlier Than Most Of The U.S.
- Somewhat Nice Local Trash Talk: Artist content with hoarder status, proud of the collection he’s amassed
- Dead Tree Media Solves White People Problems For The Enclave: Parked cars are a problem for drivers on Brookside Boulevard
- Uplifting Local Tune: “Love Wins” puts positive light on tragedy
- The Weekend According To McTavish: The Weekend To-Do List: April 25-27, 2014
And this is the OPEN THREAD for the morning . . .