THE TKC SATURDAY NIGHT PLAYLIST!!! BEHIND THE SCENES: KANSAS CITY SNOWPOCALYPSE TONIGHT COULD COST CITY MANAGER TROY SCHULTE HIS JOB!!!
Kansas City insiders offer us an important move to contemplate amid the ongoing winter of our discontent.
To wit . . .
BEHIND THE SCENES IT LOOKS LIKE CITY MANAGER TROY SCHULTE COULD SOON TAKE THE FALL FOR ONGOING KCMO SNOW REMOVAL FAIL!!!
Just a few supporting facts . . .
- Notice how mainstream media went to great lengths to note that it's the City Manager who "runs" our snow removal system.
- Mayor Sly's supporters already have 4 votes to force City Manager Troy out, election season favors could easily earn the remaining support necessary.
- Getting a new City manager going into an election year would offer a much needed selling point for Mayor Sly.
The City Manager was awarded a nice compensation package so it's not like he'll be complaining while he's riding his golden parachute.
Moreover . . .
LET'S NOT PRETEND THAT MAYOR SLY'S FRIENDS HAVEN'T NOW DECLARED A FULL SCALE WAR TO FIRE TROY SCHULTE AND THIS WINTER STORM!!!
IMPENDING AND INEVITABLE KANSAS CITY SNOW REMOVAL FAIL SIMPLY PROVIDES MORE AMMUNITION!!!
Here's a more mainstream take on tonight's snowfall . . .
- Kansas City Winter Blast: Greater Kansas City Winter Storm Warning Saturday Through Sunday Night
- Weather Newsie Fear: 'Wicked' winter storm could bring hefty snow totals
- Kansas City Carb Hording: Grocers cash in as shopper stock up for snow
- Overall Forecast: Significant snow, ice expected soon
- Show-Me Another Call To Keep Everyone Inside: MoDOT issues 'no travel advisory'
- Cowtown Timelapse: NEW: Time line shows bands of heavy snow for KC
- Kansas City Cash Game: Those plowing snow are cashing in on the winter weather
And all of this has inspired tonight's playlist . . .
As always, thanks for reading this week and have a safe and fun Saturday night.