Kim Kardashian And The Big Ass Thursday Kansas City News Link Update!!!
Kim Kardashian and her assets highlight our look at Kansas City mainstream media links.
- Hard Time For Kansas City Dude: 'Brother Jerry Love' gets 13 years in prison for tax fraud
- JoCo Ruling Class: Shawnee chamber among top 1 percent in nation
- Cowtown Irish Discrimination: Several Kansas City area cities announce crackdown on drunken driving this St. Patrick's Day weekend
- MO/Kan State House News . . . Mobile Tax: Missouri wireless customers may see new fee for 911 service . . . Show-Me Privacy: Mo. House passes curb on electronic tracking . . . Rock Chalk Austerity: Senate Budget Committee Says 'No' To Funding For New KU Med Building . . . Show-Me Spy Tech Redux: Mo. House approved new rules for red-light cameras
- Tragic Local Legacy: 2 of KC's child murder cases subject of new book
- Show-Me Cancer Stick Cash Debate: Missouri may face choice: cheap smokes or big bucks
- Everybody Hates Obamacare: Kansas, Missouri may face federal pushback on navigators
- Barb Shelly And Cutting Edge Opinion: More Americans like Obamacare. GOP still hates it
- Not Really Bad News: Outback Steakhouse closes in KCK's Legends Outlets
- Twitter Geek Journalism: A Look At Kansas City's Wannabe Sci-Fi Wardrobe
- Dead Tree Take On Last Week's News: Riding the Bitcoin wave is nothing short of wild
- Irish Time Of The Season: 'The Elders' Bring Celtic Flair Back To Kansas City
Once again, this is the OPEN THREAD for all things off-topic and otherwise . . .