Lucy Collett And More Kansas City Link Love
Lucy Collett is our favorite ginger in the whole wide world and tonight she inspires this evening collection of Kansas City mainstream media links . . .
- Closes Thing We Could Find To Valentine's Day Love: Officers honored for catching prostitute killer
- Trucker found in freezer was shot to death, KCK police say Probably before his body was mutilated and head cut off.
- Choke On This Valentine's Day Not-So-Special: Jasper’s, 1201 W. 103rd St., had 10 critical violations during a Feb. 6 inspection following a complaint, including pizza held at improper temperatures (pizza was discarded).
“Just as at any busy restaurant kitchen, in the heat of the lunch hour you are going to find some things that are wrong,” said Jasper Mirabile, owner and chef. “We corrected the violations immediately, on-site, while the inspector was here. As always we have the health of our guests and all the citizens of Kansas City at the top of our concern and we strive every day to keep our restaurant in perfect condition for any inspection.”
A TKC TIPSTER Asks: What does this say about the "Fine Dining Hall Of Fame" requirements?
- The Week According To Congressman Cleaver
- Suburban Creativity: Olathe PD make arrest after finding homemade explosive
- More Kansas City Love Day Sadness: Customer complains of flower shop scam
- Quick Note About What Really Matters Or Love For Life: Blue Springs teacher chronicling her battle against cancer
- #KCLOVE Is Just As Sappy As It Sounds
- Po-Po Celebrate Valentine's Day Too
- I'm Just Wondering If They Did This Before Jumping Off: Couples profess their passion by “locking their love” to a Kansas City bridge
Because we love you this is the evening OPEN THREAD for all of the lonely hearts out there tonight . . .